2559 Cambie Street, Vancouver
Sorry for the lack of post, as I step into the next chapter of my life ;). Anyway, I will try to post as much as I can, with limited time on my hand, so now the post maybe even shorter with point form commentary.
Moii Cafe is a mid-size cafe with charming décor. The lighting and atmosphere here is great if you wish to spent a afternoon away studying or chatting with friend.
- drinks were standard. The hazelnut flavour was not very strong.
BBQ Chicken, Bonito Flakes, Cheddar, Mozzarella Cheese, Okonomi Sauce, Wasabi
- delicious combinations of savoury ingredients
- soft dougy crepe with a crispy edge
Apple Slices, Walnuts, Caramel, Cinnamon, Condensed Milk
- once again, the crepe was well executed
- love the tart apple paired with sweet caramel and condensed milk
Overall, a nice cafe with good crepes. The savoury is perfect as a light meal, while the sweet ones is great as a dessert.