2611 W 4th Ave, Vancouver
Groupon came out with a dinner (3 courses) for two deal at only $54, I grabbed it without hesitation.
I had the 3 course meal, which both appetizer and dessert are surprise items. You can also opt for a surprise for you entree as well. Since I chose surprise for all the courses, so I won't go into detail what I had, this way it won't ruin your dining experience by having certain expectations. However, I will say the entree was good, but both the dessert and appetizer were rather weak.
If you wish, the courses can be revealed at the time of payment. (I got about 80% correct). I would recommend people to try this once, simply because it was truly an adventure: being lead through a dark space, feeling your food, and savouring each bite. The most fun part was guessing what you are tasting: a true test for your palate.
1. bring sunglasses (however now it should be okay, since it gets dark earlier)
2. wash your hand before you get to the restaurant, cause you may be using your hand alot to experiment
3. lean forward when you eat, so even if you drop anything, it will land on the plate
4. bring a change of cloth, cause you never know what you might drop on them.
5. Tie your hair back if you have long hair.
6. don't talk about personal things/secrets, because conversations seems much louder when you can't see.