Sweet Obsession Cakes & Pastries
2611 W 16th Ave, Vancouver
I had to attend a wedding on my birthday this year, so all R and I manage to do was grab a bite between the ceremony and reception. Since the wedding was in the Kitslano area, R and I decided to get some dessert to celebrate the occation.
This dessert shop is located in a somewhat quite neigborhood. They do have a few patio seats, with mostly in door tables. If you choose to dine in, they will bring you menu. However I do suggest go in the store, because all their desserts are on display.
- I always fall prey to the delicious sounding fruity tea
- they are always aromatic, but taste tart and bland
- it served its purpose, nothing special.
- smooth and rich, without being super heavy
- seriously good!
- dark chocolate drizzle
- soft pear without being mushy, but other flavors over powered it
- buttery crunchy crust
This dessert shop has so much to offer that I am sure everyone will find something they will like. I certainly enjoyed our desserts and already craving for more. Needless to say, we will be back.