Mon Ami Gabi
3655 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Price: Fair +
R and I have attended a grand total of 7 weddings just this summer. Most of them were local wedding, but one of them was in Las Vegas. Other than gambling and shows, the next best thing to do in Vegas is eating, so we took this oppertunity to try out this number 1 rated restaurant on urbanspoon. Also I would like to thank J for the recommendation.
Mon Ami Gabi is located in Paris hotel with a beautiful view of the Bellagio fountain. Although they do have patio seats, I would recommend glass room terrace instead, as it had air condition. Also I think you can't reserve for patio seats, it's first come first serve.
- chewy crust just the way R like it.
- I prefer the pillowy soft center
- the baked gruyere cheese crust was lovely
- rich soup base with lots of camerilized onion and croutons
- ultra tender and meaty mussels resting a light cream and white wine sauce
- I highly recommend trying this
- Toasted brioche roll filled to the brim with fresh lobster salad.
- side salad was a bit weak without much flavor
- the chips were crispy
- crunchy apple, caramelized onions and melting brie added lots of flavor
- the chicken was a tad dry
- cold sanwiches come with chips live above, warm sandwiches come with hand cut fries.
- they were well seasoned, very crispy and thin.
- both R and I prefered this over the chips.
Mon Ami Gabi certainly delivered a enjoyable dining experience with their great ambience, good service and delicious food. If you are heading down to Vegas, make sure to reserve first, as they are quite busy most of the times. Also I highly recommend asking for a glass room seats, as it's the best of both world: being 'outside' and with air condition. :)