110 - 20330 88th Avenue, Langley
We were in the Langley area and looking for a good place to eat. After searching online and narrowing down to Asian cuisine, we decided to go with Bangkok Kitchen located in Walnut Grove area.
The restaurant was moderate in size, with simple décor I find the place has certain charm to it (must be the colourful walls). The owners seems to be Thai, and was courteous and friendly.
- smell great and looked appetizing
- creamy coconut curry that had a sharp note of lemon grass. (medium spiciness)
- sauce was the perfect companion to the fragrant jasmine rice
- generous portion for the price
- authentic flavour with tamarind
- al dente noodle that was not super oily, and fresh prawns.
Bangkok Kitchen was a solid winner in our book, with delicious and carefully prepared food, good service and excellent prices (below $10 is quite rare for Thai food). If you like Thai food and don't mind the drive, definitely give this place a chance to win you over, like it did with us.