340 6th St, New Westminster
I am not sure why, but in the recent year, I started to crave for burger at least once a month. So when a friend told me about a cheap place for decent burgers, I was more than happy to check it out.
Burger Burger is operated by a Korean couple. There is no such thing as nice ambience or decor here, but their food and price keeps the customers coming back.
Their menu was pretty simple, but do offer a good variety to choose from. On the opposite wall, there are more choices printed out on colourful paper taped to the wall.
- moist and flavourful patty, and loved the sauteed mushrooms
- decent size at a great price
- Fries could be crispier, seems to be made in house with skin and all.
Cajun Chicken Burger ($5.99)
- Super tender chicken breast patty
- pounded rather thin, but very good still
- only problem: way too salty, too much of that Cajun rub
Overall, this place has some solid burgers at a bargain price. I know it's not located in the most convenient location, but hey at this price, I will be back for more.