Tealips Bubble Tea & Coffee
7139 Arcola Way, Burnaby
Price: Fair +
I love waffles, that's a not a secret (see post here). While making them is fun and all, but it's also a lot of work. So when A told me about this place that serves up waffle and bubble tea, I was definitely intrigued.
Tealip Cafe is located at the back lane of Highgate Mall near Edmonds and Kingsway. The feel of this place is a cross between bubble tea and coffee house.
- Leige has sugar crystal, more like a caky pastry. Brussel is more typical
- The banana caramel with cinnamon liege waffle was small, but delicate
- Warm and slightly crunchy waffle loaded with sweet banana, ice cream and caramel sauce
- To be honest, it was a bit sugar overload.
- it was not bad, but R perfer stronger espresso taste.
My caramelized pear tea latte ($4.50)
- detectable yet delicate pear flavor laced within the caramel richness
- creamy and delicious, definitely a winner in my books
Overall, this a nice and relatively quiet (comparing with typical bbt places) place for chatting with friends or even to study with some snack and drinks. They do offer free wifi here.