HK BBQ Master 明家燒臘專家
4651 #3 Rd, Richmond
R and I were in Richmond and was about to head home empty handed, and that's just not right. I mean we already in Richmond battling the traffic, the bad drivers,the parking spot, so we had to make it worth while. It wasn't exactly dinner time, so that's when R and I decided to get some take out at this BBQ place I always wanted to try.
The one and only HK B.B.Q Master is located on the parking level of Superstore on No. 3 road in Richmond. The place is pretty small, thus it can get really crowded when there is a big line up. In fact, when we arrived at 3:30 on a Sunday, the place was actually packed with both take out and dine in customers.
- hidden under the really crispy skin was some super tender meat
- because of the intertwine fatty portion, the meat was really juicy as well.
- the taste was pure without much added flavour or spices (some may find it a little flavourless)
- nicely charred to give that hint of smoky flavours
- great balance between the savoury and sweet taste
- I asked for a fatty piece, and it was perfect (the fatty area was not greasy)
- BBQ duck
- Soya sauce chicken
- BBQ spareribs
- Pipa duck
- Sauteed free range chicken
Having won numerous award for being the best, this place certainly live up to its hype. They offer a wide variety of choices. However to make sure you get what you want, you better go early, because by the time I got there, they were already our of 2 items.